Vore Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vore Brawl

Super Smash Brothers Brawl, but with vore!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirby

Kirby

Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open)   Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:16 am

(Open to anybody ^_^)
Back to top Go down
R.O.B.

R.O.B.

PostSubject: Re: Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open)   Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 am

I'll fight you. Btw, do you do our stats or do we?
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open)   Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:11 am

(Yeah, the main characters are supposed to be posted, but I've been busy and kinda forgot. Thanks for joining, and I'll set you up soon. If you want to make it yourself before then feel free.

The bios are done mostly. Porky Statue still needs attacks and stuff, I'll work on that if you don't want to. You create the vore moves and Slippy's finisher yourself, so just post those on the topics and I'll add them.)
Back to top Go down
R.O.B.

R.O.B.

PostSubject: Re: Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open)   Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:54 am

R.O.B. was waiting in the arena quietly. This was his first match here and he wanted to make it a good one. He knew that his opponent was a popular fighter, but he refused to let that intimidate him. Afterall, as ruler of the Ancients he was confident in his skills.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open)   Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:33 am

Kirby had been taking a nap, and nearly missed his match. Fortunately he woke up, and happily waddled down to the arena floor, waving up to the crowd with both hands as he hopped twice preparing for the match.
Back to top Go down
R.O.B.

R.O.B.

PostSubject: Re: Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open)   Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:36 am

R.O.B. spun around twice as he calibrated his system for the fight, beeping cheerfully as he prepared. As the fight began the robot hovered to the side, and with a flash of his eyes a large beam fired out towards the pink opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open)   Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi~ (Kirby vs. Open)
Page 1 of 1